Ellgia Recycling Ltd ensures that we maximise recycling potential through advice to our customers to reduce the overall impact on landfill, and therefore minimising the impact on the environment.
Working in conjunction with our suppliers and customers, we are committed to continually improving our environmental performance by controlling and managing our operational activities and products ensuring that risks to employees, the general public and the environment as a whole are identified and actions taken to minimise or eliminate their effects.
The objectives of our policy are:
- To comply with legal obligations and relevant other requirements pertaining to the business.
- To promote environmental awareness throughout the organisation.
- To maintain a safe and healthy working environment for employees with adequate facilities appropriate to the business activities of the Company.
- Through the setting and completion of environmental targets and objectives Ellgia Recycling Limited will achieve the certification of ISO 14001:2004 and in addition will seek to:-
- Prevent Pollution
- Increase Source Materials for Recycling
- Reduce Energy Use
- Reduce Waste
- Control and Reduce Air Emissions
- Recover, Recycle and Re-use waste materials wherever practicable